2008年11月25日星期二

Weekend Wonder !

I have a weekend of every week at perlis and I will do many things in weekend.For example, Cleansing my room, Washing my cloth, Shopping and Taking a bath.

Sometimes I will go to other city.If I go to other city, I will go to KL, Penang or some big citys. Because these citys are very flourish and things of these citys are very complete. But I do not often go because I do not like spend money to high carfare. After all, I am a poor student who is not base of economy.

When I were in Chia, generally, I would alway slugabed in my weeked. But sometimes I would play at my grandfather's home or my uncle's home. I can not go to other city becuse my city is surround by desert and I have to take train to other city. It needs many days.

I like to spend my weekend at my home. because I like sleep very much and I feel very ease. yes, very!

没有评论: