2008年11月23日星期日

My Favor Sport


I often practice many sports which is beneficial to body. For example, run, football, swiming, skating, table tennis, basketball and so on. At them, my favor sport is playing basketball.

By playing basketball, you not only can grow your height, but also can increase your collective mind. It is a sport which many people like to playing and make many friend to you. You can give vent to depressed by play basketball, thus you will be easy.

In China, it has many basketball star. For example, YaoMing, YiJianLian, SunYue, WangWei and so on.They are both from CBA. Now some of them play basketball at NBA. I like watch NBA very much. Because its match is very wonderful and interesting to me.

When holiday, I like to play basketball with my friends. I believe you will,too.

没有评论: